College of Engineering, Munnar
College of Engineering Munnar is an Institute of higher learning established by Government of Kerala and is managed by the Center for Continuing Education Kerala (CCEK). The Institution was started in the year 2000, and is recognized by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). Located in one of the world’s most livable cities, and associated with one of the regions finest universities, the campus attracts students from all over the country. This is being established in 26 Acres in the Kannan Devan Hills, just one kilometer off the Munnar town. College of Engineering Munnar have collaboration with IIT Madras in research work on the topics related to Climate change and Earth system scheme.
To mould world class professionals to meet the needs of industry, business and community.
An institution of excellence in higher learning comparable to the best in the world.
B.Tech Courses offered
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (120 seats)
- Computer Science & Engineering (60 seats)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (60 seats)
M.Tech Courses offered
- VLSI & Embedded Systems (24 seats)
- Computer & Information Science (24 seats)
- Power Electronics (24 seats)